Proper planning and coordination are the foundations of a successful office move. Our office move action plans are carefully drawn up to minimise the loss of productivity for your business.
Sometimes needing storage is part of your moving process, and you’re welcome to ask us about our storage options for your business – whether it’s temporary for in-between locations, or extra ongoing space that’s needed.
We move offices of all sizes, to all destinations, and these include commercial removals for hotels, schools, libraries, manufacturers, retail, and many more. Just ask and we’ll advise!
Our service to you is fully insured, with over £10 million Liability Insurance and quality assured.
We have been moving clients for more than four decades, making certain that you rate your move with Shires the best service around. A trusted and safe pair of hands, with loads of experience at moving anything and everything, with excellent vehicles and crew, great expertise and thorough organisation.
We have the experience in planning, advising and implementing solutions, and of course the move itself!
Moving offices is a considerable step for any business, and one that has to be prepared for and managed professionally. Shires Removals has the expertise and resources to plan and implement an effective office removal to ensure business continuity for you, your staff and your organisation. This may include a phased move for the least amount of disruption to your business, or an out-of-hours move.
When relocating your office or business the first thing you need to think about is hiring a removal company, and ultimately you need one that you can trust with all of your office equipment and one that can make your move go smoothly without any stressful headaches. Where can you find a company that can offer all of this and at a reasonable price?
Look no further, here at Shires Removal Group we have all the things you should be looking for when searching for a removal business and much more.
• We have experience under our belt. We opened our doors all the way back in 1974. We started out as a family run business but merged with other companies covering all of the Shire counties in 1989. With so many years of experience it will be hard to find another removal company to rival us. We know the job inside out and can make your removal day easier for you.
• Since merging with the Shire counties (including Yorkshire, Lancashire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and Derbyshire) we have acquired national coverage. This means we can help with your commercial move, whether it is from the top of the country to the bottom or just around the corner of your current location.
• Are you worried about packing materials? We can provide you with all the packing materials you require. We supply specially produced cartons made specifically for commercial and industrial removals.
• The vehicles we use are of the best quality and are equipped with handy gadgets that can make sure your belongings are safe and sound. For instance, our vans are prepared with approximately 150 thick woollen blankets which are specially produced for commercial and industrial moves.
• We are fully prepared and equipped for all types of moves.
• We are a well-established company who make sure our team is well trained, friendly and patient when it comes to your move.
• We will treat your good with respect and care.
• Organisation and reliability are our strengths and your removal day will be on schedule.
Whether your office is small or large, we have the vehicles, equipment, team and resources that can handle any move. We will pop out to
survey your location and stock before the big move and determine the best removal plan for your office. This allows us to organise your move and avoid any challenges.
We want to make your removal day stress free and to get you settled at your new location as quickly as possible. We understand that offices come in all shapes and sizes and equipment that needs to be transported varies. We have helped many businesses move location and
have transported different types of stock safely and securely:
• IT Equipment, including computers, printers and copywriters.
• Office Furniture, including desks and chairs.
• Filing, records and paper work.
• Warehouse stock.
• Shop Merchandise, which is anything from produce to clothes.
• And much more! With over forty years of experience in the removal
business there is nothing we haven’t been able to handle.
As removal experts we understand that on your moving day you will be busy doing other things.
With Shires Removal Group you can leave the work to us, which comes in handy when heavy lifting is involved!
What about your valuable or bulky items? We can deal with these too! We are removal professionals with years or experiences so you can rest assured that we are taking care with your precious belongings.
Our containerised storage facility is over 1.5 million square feet, so planning your office relocation is made even easier if you need storage services as part of your moving plans. We’ve relocated lots of businesses, so we can help you to plan and coordinate your office move and storage so that it’s done at the best time, and in the most efficient way.
More about our containerised storage