Our containerised storage facility is over 1.5 million square feet and it’s capable of storing all of your business or household items. We do this safely and securely for hundreds of businesses and home owners across the UK.
If you need to store your furniture when moving home, we can store your goods safely and then deliver to you when you are ready. We will pack, collect, store and deliver to your home.
So – how does Containerised Storage work?
We bring the storage containers to you and pack your furniture and effects for you at your property. This gives you the confidence that your belongings have been packed correctly ready for storage. We make sure that your belongings are safe and secure to withstand a long or short period in storage. Whether you are looking for storage for a few weeks or a few years, we have your storage needs covered.
Containerised storage is a service where one of our lorries visits your property and our team carefully wrap your items for you to keep them safe. Your belongings are then stacked inside one of our large wooden crates and then sealed to keep secure. A full storage inventory is taken so that you can be confident that you know exactly where your belongings are. A copy of the inventory is of course provided to you for your records.
Our removals vehicle then takes your belongings to one of our purpose built storage warehouses and is stored safely for as long as you need.
What makes our containerised storage so assured?
- We offer competitive storage rates, starting as low as £9.00 per container per week.
- Storage is an affordable and safe way to store your goods for as little or as long as you like.
- You can bring goods to us yourself as we also operate a self-store facility.
- Our experienced team will go to your property and pack your belongings for you and take them into storage.
- Our storage facility can hold 1,500,000 cubic feet of goods in a secure, sealed environment that is linked directly to local police authorities.
- Our facilities are all indoors, we do not keep any storage containers outside. This makes it a safer and more secure environment.
Specialist Storage Facility & Equipment
To enable us to operate a containerised storage facility we have purchased specialised container vehicles which allow us to load and unload containers through the sides of the vehicle and through the rear. To lift these storage containers we used a fork lift truck designed with seven foot long forks that has very high manoeuverability and is capable of lifting with full support heavily and full loaded containers up to 34 feet high.
Benefits of Containerised Storage
The benefits of containerised storage to the customer are that we bring the storage containers to your home and pack your furniture and effects at your property directly inside the storage containers.
This gives you the confidence to know that your furniture is in safe hands and has been packed correctly to withstand the period in storage, be it three weeks or three years.